My MBA Journey in HHL Leipzig Germany | Pingkan Podung


Congratulations! I have a new opportunity to new life, becoming candidate of HHL Leipzig Full Time MBA program.

On June 2023, I was searching for the specific information about the campus in Europe, and I got to HHL Leipzig. Here are some dates that I highlight :
- 1 June : I sent an email to the admission of HHL, "Admission is Still Open?"

- 5 June : I got a reply from Ellen Schönfelder "The deadline for non-EU candidates passed last week. The deadline is in place to ensure that candidates who require an entry visa to Germany have sufficient time to apply for the visa and receive it before program start in September. However if you were to submit your application by Wednesday 7 June, we can still process your application and include it with all other applications for this year’s intake."

- 6 June : I submitted my application. Got a reply from Anne Marie Bergmann.

- 13 June  : I got an email from Anne Marie Bergmann that I will have an interview with Prof. Vivek Velamuri on 22 June.

- 15 June : I did consultation with Ellen Schönfelder

- 22 June : After becoming the sign language interpreter in Holy Matrimony of Vio & Harto, I did interview with Mr. Vivek in Pastor GMIM Imanuel Ranowangko

- 27 June : I WAS ADMITTED TO HHL LEIPZIG!

- 03 July :  Apply for Studentenwerk (1)

- 07 July :  We've sent a deposit.

- 11 July :  1st time applied to Embassy for VISA Appointment. And I got welcome package from HHL Leipzig. The most interesting one is I got 4 trees to be planted as welcome gift from HHL Leipzig. Here's the certificate :

- 17 July :  Extend Waitinglist Studentenwerk (1)

- 19 July :  Pre-Class Meeting #1 (Step 4 : HHL Community Speed Friending). I got an email about Appointment Confirmation (1) on 03 August 2023.









- 21 July :  Sent document to ZAB to Germany

- 01 August :  Flight from Manado to Jakarta. Apostille has been approved.

- 02 August :  Access HHL Network

- 03 August : VISA Appointment (1) at Jakarta (I should re-schedule the appointment)

- 03 August : Pre-Class Meeting #2




- 05 August : ZAB Application has been received in Germany, payment done.
10 August : I was in Palu and got an email to have Visa Appointment (2)
- 11 August : Flight from Palu to Jakarta. VISA Appointment (2) at Jakarta. Biometric done.

- 24 August :  Pre-Class Meeting #3 (also I got an email from VFS that it need more documents - confirmation of tuition fees payment, commercial register, and bank statement of company)







- 25 August :  Plan of Welcome Weeks has been released. 

Keren helped me to VFS but rejected (1)




- 30 August :  Mr. Gilang has helped me to resend the additional documents, has been received. Thank you Corpu & Treasury Division who helped me a lot.

- 04 Sept : First day of Welome Week (1) yeaay!

- 05 Sept : Join hybrid (Your HHL & Your Program by Prof. Vivek Velamuri)






- 13 Sept : Join hybrid (Leipzig Leadership Model Prof. Dr. Timo Meynhardt)



- 14 Sept : Join hybrid (Leipzig Leadership Model Prof. Dr. Timo Meynhardt) Part 2








Now the process is about VISA National from Germany Embassy. Wish me luck!

I have passed so many roller coaster of MBA Journey. May God always be with me.

Ready for the next step of life!

Manado,17th July 2023
14 Sept 2023

In the process of VISA 
Wish me very luck!
-Podungmy

 S O L I     D E O     G L O R I A

Komentar

Postingan Populer