My Sundays

Sunday Sunny Day!
Sunday was always be a good day, bright day, sunny day.

But, in the other hand, Sunday was always be the day when all memories just come up in my mind
Because, Sunday was so meaningful for me, and my family...

We often travelled together, we ate together, eh firstly
We went to the church together.... Sunday morning was always be a super busy day
But we enjoyed it, because our beloved father played the "Sunday Songs" in "Sunday Playlist"
What about your Sunday?

Sunday was always be a cheerful day with cheerful people
As if My Sundays could be repeated again

I will never forget my Sundays
I will never forget how grateful I was, to spend my Sundays with beloved people

Why, my memories just couldn't accept if we are in incomplete formation?
Why as human, I long for a complete members?
Why as human, I reject about lost? or..... gone?

Sundays will always be sweet for me
Sundays will always be bitter too

I miss my Sundays that have passed...

Komentar

Postingan Populer